[CQ-Contest] K5ZD live audio

Art Boyars art.boyars at verizon.net
Wed Nov 22 09:52:50 EST 2006

I have been ignoring this thread, but I noticed one of K5ZD's points (I think he was addressing somebody's concern that listeners could be cheating):

"... it appears most of the guys who listen to the streaming audio are in a position where they can't get to a radio (they are at work, on a trip, don't have a station, etc.)."

I think we can make an analogy to a famous saying: "If you are listening to the live audio, you are losing the contest."

I believe the author of the original was K5ZD.

73, Art K3KU