[CQ-Contest] QRM in DX Window

Chet Moore chetmoore at cox.net
Wed Nov 22 09:56:42 EST 2006

Hi Bud,

.

nickel cokes, the 5 cent newspaper and a 10 cent cup of coffee are things of
the past.

In 30 days, the DX window problem should resolve itself

Those filters are working. If it weren't for the filters most contesters
have contesters would fill up even more of the bands

Kelly has it right.

No matter how or where you operate, there will always be those who hate
contests and contesters.

Champions ADJUST !

73

Chet N6ZO