[CQ-Contest] Consistent or not [was: ZoneProp REMINDER]

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 23:57:34 EST 2006

----- Original Message ----

> I believe that the originally quoted posting inferred that an
> individual sponsor needs to be consistant in the way that they
> interpret and apply their own rules.

NO, they don't have to be self consistent either!  Nascar has some races with restrictor plates and some without. <snip>

We are in agreement.  Using your analogy, my point is this: with no published change in the rules, the adjudication of the 2006 restrictor plate race should be identical to the adjudication of the 2007 restrictor plate race.