[CQ-Contest] Assisted - still trying to get it right

Paul T. Antos wb2abd at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 30 07:48:47 EST 2006

First, let me apologize for exceeding my 6-post-per-year limit....

<snip>

 DX clusters are
somewhat different.  You can see if someone logged into a cluster, or if
they worked a spot immediately after it appeared on the cluster.

73 de Al, KE1FO

<end snip>

I hate to sound like a broken record, but...
I jump into a pileup found by spinning my VFO dial. How does that prove I'm connected to the Telecluster, or that I got the info from my buddy across town?  Throw me a bone of logic on this. It's a presumption of guilt without proof.

Paul WB2ABD