[CQ-Contest] cqww rtty (and tqp) spotting report

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 2 17:44:36 EDT 2006

I am not one of the TxQP officials but have direct contact with the
leadership.

Setting a rule to outlaw self-spotting will surely result in an extra burden
for the log checker(s).  Also, one can effectively self-spot by sending
email to a third party.  Such action would be difficult to detect.

Providing a new class for self-spotting is another possibility.  However,
this means even more work for the log-checking function.

73, Keith NM5G