[CQ-Contest] 2006 CQWW RTTY Excel spreadsheet Revision 4 available...

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Oct 5 13:21:20 EDT 2006

The latest 2006 CQWW RTTY Excel scoresheet can be downloaded form here: http://tinyurl.com/qvnfg

This will be Revision 4 which contains both USA and DX tables! Click the different tabs at the bottom of the window to move among the 4 different worksheets. If your video display is running at 1280 x 1024 you can view the entire width without scrolling.

Scores added to Rev 4 since the last version have the callsign cell highlighted in yellow. This helps you quickly find out if you got pushed down in the list! All DX entries are new so I didn't bother making them yellow.

TWO WARNINGS:

These spreadsheets and their formulas are NOT protected. If you want to experiment, make a copy of the original for your experiments, if that's important to you.

Second, I am not gifted in data mining or statistical analysis so my formulas are pretty basic. I'm open for suggestions to make this tool more useful. Email me your thoughts and ideas.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P.S. In case you don't have the Excel program, Microsoft and other third party vendors provide FREE spreadsheet viewers. Google for "Free Excel viewer" and you should find something that will work for you.