[CQ-Contest] Frequency Conservation

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sat Oct 14 01:05:32 EDT 2006

I feel this way about SSB.  And PSK.  If I had my druthers, the bands would
be all RTTY and CW.  But, I guess there are people out there that like SSB,
just like there are people like AM, or FM,  PSK, or any other mode that
gives them pleasure.  Just because I don't like it, I don't think they
shouldn't be able to do it.  It IS legal you know.  IMHO.  73
Tom W7WHY