[CQ-Contest] New 2006 Contest Scheduler for JARTS in Excel format...

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Oct 20 14:35:01 EDT 2006

RTTY Contesters,

I uploaded the 2006 Contest Scheduler - JARTS RTTY Excel spreadsheet file for your downloading pleasure. :-)

I reconfigured this spreadsheet so local time and the daily bandmaps remain constant. Now when you enter the UTC offset for your local time, only the UTC times will move! I also added a second worksheet that contains an overview and instructions. This worksheet is filled out for my time zone (CDT) and optimistic operating schedule.

Get a fresh copy here:

http://tinyurl.com/ymea4d

Or if tinyurl is broken, here's the direct link:

http://chudek.aberon.net/index.cgi?mode=album&album=/Minnesota%20Wireless%20Assn/New%20Contest%20schedulers%20-%20Excel

You want to grab the first file in this directory, named: 2006 Contest Scheduler - JARTS RTTY

73 de Bob - K0RC in MN