[CQ-Contest] zero pointers

Steve.Root@culligan.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Mon Oct 30 14:06:58 EST 2006

I found three confirmations in LOTW this morning from zero pointers.  I
guess they really wanted to work me for W.A.S. or something.  Rick's right,
it's time to get some credit for doing the right thing.

 And while we're at it, get your rulers out and check the distance between
St. Paul and Miami and compare that to the distance from Miami to Havana.
The former QSO is zero points, the latter two points.  Where's the logic in
that?

73 Steve K0SR