[CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band

4X4KF 4x4kf at iarc.org
Tue Oct 31 12:22:43 EST 2006

Hi Bob,
Rules are here so all of us can enjoy  Radio Amateur activity. Either
you follow the rules or you don't.
You can't chose the rules you want to obey, or disregard  those you find
overabundant  or interfere with you today
but are acceptable the other day when it suits you.
Rules are here even for the "sacred" contesters. And BTW where I come
from, every weekend
we have to cope with contesters that round the  corners to their
benefit, using just your argument.
It is just a hobby, Bob, but for all of us.
Isn't it enough that we have to bow to the crowded band every weekend? I
am mainly a CW operator. It wouldn't
even cross my mind to call a DXer above 7040. Why should another DXer
use SSB  beneath 7040?
73
Michael 4X4KF