[CQ-Contest] A New Perspective [was:WRTC Spot/Log Correlation]

Radiosporting Fan radiosporting at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 08:57:58 EDT 2006

> You ask (essentially): What if we realized that it's
> OK to not attempt to find order in chaos?
>
> Where is the chaos in a defined set of rules? I
> think you are trying to find chaos in non-chaos!

The term "chaos" - as I attempted to use it in the
original e-mail - is connected to observed contest
operation by human beings rather than contest rules.

By being willing to entertain such thought...many
exciting, new and previously unconsiderable outcomes
are possible.

Sorry if I was poor at making that connection in the
original post.

Regards,
Ev