[CQ-Contest] WR December contesting column

Mark Steven Williams k9gx at n4gn.com
Wed Sep 6 22:02:12 EDT 2006

QST Contesters!

The December WorldRadio "Contest Corner" column will be titled "A Contesters Christmas List"

It's going to be YOUR wish list. Your "Christmas wish" can relate to operating ( a new radio, chair for the shack, beveredge holder, beverege antenna, etc) propagation (SSNs in the 180s by summer, 2007) operating technique (no lids or bubbas on 75 meters), equipment (a new Godzilla 4K auto tune amplifier). Whatever your wish, lighthearted or a little serious, shoot it to me as soon as you can.

Here's a little pre-holiday tip from K9GX. When the December issue of WR arrives in your mailbox, open it and casually leave it on the coffee table or breakfast nook. Wherever your significant other will see it. With the exception of eliminating the bubbas on 75 any of the above gift wishes seem reasonably obtainable to me.

My deadline is 1 October so pse QRQ!

73,
Mark S. Williams, K9GX
Editor World Radio "Contest Corner"