[CQ-Contest] WRTC list of spots vs QSOs vs. time

Jukka Klemola jukka.klemola at elisanet.fi
Thu Sep 7 01:13:43 EDT 2006

Go WWYC !
Thanks Fabian for nice analysis.

There is a way to analyse further:

If you can, please make a list with following criteria:
Make a new column with a headline called Coincidence Factor to the table
Calculate factor for each line:
CFhp = Score x QSOs after DX spot x Percent

I did this manually to 5 minutes, 20QSOs threshold table:
http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/wrtc/report-5-minutes-threshold-20.h
tml

I selected lines for some SOABHP lines scores over a million points.
I was surprised.
Then I did this to same table to some Low Power lines with scores over
250 kpts.
I was not surprised anymore.
I think I got some level of enlightment.
Analysing QRP scores over 100 kpts made me feel better - only one line
that hopefully is a typo.

Some entrants' scores simply are more coincidental than some others.

In order to dig even deeper, we could take a look at geography.
We could multiply the CF by distance from Brazil for each line and get
even more clear criteria for a more accurate value for the coincidence
in question.

73,
Jukka OH6LI