[CQ-Contest] A new Perspective

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Sat Sep 9 15:00:15 EDT 2006

"As of this moment I am having a hard time convincing myself not to pull down the towers and give it up... There seems to be no point to contesting, or even operating, from the black hole of Michigan ...

denny / k8do no joy in Mudville today..."
Trust me, there are worse places to operate from than Michigan. It's all relative. And comparing your score to the "top ten" etc. is a waste of time. Do your best, compete against yourself and your close buddies, and have FUN with this. Anything else will drive you crazy. Ultimately the only one you have to prove anything to is yourself.

73 Steve K0SR