[CQ-Contest] No Dit-Dit (was Sending Speed)

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Sun Sep 17 08:55:05 EDT 2006

Rather than seeing this practice as rude, I take it as a compliment when an
experienced Sprinter does not send "dit-dit" after I send my information. He
is saying, in effect, "I think you are a good enough operator to understand
that I have copied your exchange and don't need to acknowledge.  If I hadn't
copied your exchange, I would have asked for a fill."

The absence of a response is the acknowledgement..

73,

Hal W1NN