[CQ-Contest] California QSO Party - Oct 7-8

Kevin J. Rowett kevin at rowett.org
Wed Sep 20 18:29:51 EDT 2006

HI All,

The California QSO Party is just 17 days away -> Oct 7-8.

We now have operators signed up for all 58 CA counties,
Including some rather interesting new expedition efforts.

Get on early and work those mults, as WX may be a factor
This year for the county expeditioners. Another great
Job from our county plan coordinator - N6TV.
http://www.cqp.org/Counties-Plan-2006.html

My suggested list of Counties to S&P for, and
Work'ed as soon as they are heard:
   Tehama
   Madera
   Merced
   Solano

Lots of awards again this year -
    Real Wood for your shack wall - 33 of them!
    A bottle of Twisted Oak wine for the top
        20 in-state and top 20 out of state
    Certificates for 100 or more QSOs

Submit a log with 100 or more QSOs (waived for DX)
and order a T-shirt commemorating your success in
CQP 2006 ($12). Can you guess the color for the 2006
T-shirt?

Changes -
  Log submission deadline moved back to Nov 15
     You can use our web server, or email.
  Updated Multipler names - good time to get
     your logging software updated - directions
     are at http://www.cqp.org/Software.html

Lots of information, results and records are
Available on the CQP web site.
http://www.cqp.org/
(Thanks to W6ZZZ and W0YK).

73,