[CQ-Contest] Ic 706 Mark 11 and Writelog for NAQP CW

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Wed Aug 1 21:26:36 EDT 2007

Quack  Quack's
I still have an old  486 with windows 3.1 and it does just fine with keying
NA and the LPT port.

I'm using for everyday and current use N1MM . a Compaq  3400+ AMD  with 512
ram and strait out of Lpt with single transistor ckt that I can take out and
use on the  old 486 box and can't hear any differance in the keyed CW,
however I am not an probably never will be one of the 50 WPMers.