[CQ-Contest] Pre-emptive QSLing - was:Contesters and LOTW

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Aug 10 11:18:24 EDT 2007

I'm of the same mindset.  I like to use plain-text only e-mail. And my ISP
has one of those "dinosaur" holdouts still available - direct text-only
dialup or SSL access using the PINE program. That way, I can read my
e-mails, reply to them (as I'm doing now) and delete or save for future
downloading. I've never gotten an e-mail virus due to this approach. I
know what's in them before they actually enter my computer and delete any
I don't need to save or suspect has objectionable content.

I also sometimes use an earlier version of MAILWASHER (back from the days
when it was free).

73, Zack W9SZ