[CQ-Contest] cheating with packet

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Tue Dec 11 06:49:59 EST 2007

Exactly! How would you prove you WEREN'T using packet? If we knew what the log checkers were looking for then we could avoid that behavior, but then the cheaters would know too. The whole deal kind of scares me. Potentially you could lose a whole weekend, a top score, and your reputation all in one shot. Gulp...
73 Steve K0SR

n and press F4 to send my call and it puts the call in