[CQ-Contest] Simple solution to address CQ WW CW problems

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Thu Dec 13 17:49:49 EST 2007

Mid June sometimes I turn on 6m and find a contest going on, so I pass out a
few points.  Then it starts to rain and I stay on and play some on 2m and
70cm.  I send a log in and get a certificate.  I didn't mean to, but I
accidentally became a 'serious' entrant.  Should I be denied a certificate
because I didn't record the whole contest?  I probably wouldn't even have
sent in a log except I fired up the logging computer just to have packet,
but that's a whole different thread.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net