[CQ-Contest] Contest cheating...steroids?

John Klim, N3KHK n3khk_john at verizon.net
Thu Dec 13 20:39:54 EST 2007

Chuck.

Here is what I used (both contesting and when I was in college) Caffeine,
HOT COFFEE (caffeinated), Mountain Dew, Jolt Cole, and very spice foods.

Who needs stinking illegal drugs, which can kill you?

73 ES CUL

Mr. John R. Klim II
N3KHK
ARRL LM-0008416263, AMSAT  LM-2187,  QRPARCI  #10392,  FISTS  # 5015,  MQFD
#115,
10-X Life Member  # 68135,  Springbok Chapter  # 1874,  Chesapeake Bay
Chapter  # 549