[CQ-Contest] OK-OM RTTY Cabrillo Log Analyzer...

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Sun Dec 16 01:20:39 EST 2007

RTTY Contesters,

I have uploaded an Excel spreadsheet for the OK-OM RTTY DX Contest to my website:  http://chudek.aberon.net  Click on the "Files - Spreadsheets" album then select the "Log Analyzer" folder. You will find the new OK-OM Log Analyzer ready for your downloading pleasure.

Like the other Log Analyzer tools, this one will count QSOs, give you an hourly rate, count the number of CQ Zones and tell you how many QSOs you made in each zone, along with multiplier error checking and frequency validation. The statistics are shown in both tables and charts.

You can import two logs and compare them side-by-side. Maybe compare this year with last, or your log and a friends log. The spreadsheet comes with the second log position populate with a sample log. This information can be deleted.

This tool is self documented with an "Instructions" worksheet to help you through the log import procedure.

This is a pre-release version and I am looking for feedback and bug reports.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN