[CQ-Contest] cq-contest at contesting.com

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 09:00:27 EST 2007

Nope, the dx they were calling was not on my frequency... It was 800 cycles, or more, up band and totally covered by this scrum of wannabe dxers who never quit pushing and jostling long enough to listen...
  when I am dxing, i am tuning slowly and listening deep, sitting on a frequency while I methodically switch through the Beverages and the active rx vertical array, and finally on the transmit array which switches in 90 degree segments... I KNOW what is going on, on that frequency....  It can take me a half hour or more to cover 100 kc...

  cheers  ...

denny / k8do