[CQ-Contest] What I want for Christmas

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Dec 17 15:53:59 EST 2007

"Of course, if there are less participants, there will be less cheating!"

Although I've never considered myself a "serious" contender, I do take a
very serious approach to contesting, and following the rules, as they are
written at the time! If recording of any contest is required, to be eligible
for any award, I will continue to participate, but submit only a check log.
I have absolutely no interest, nor do I ever expect to have any, in
recording any of my contest operations. I will continue to believe in
"innocent until proven guilty", and as long as the face that I see in the
mirror, each morning, is satisfied, everyone else will either, also have to
be satisfied, or just live with it?

Happy Holidays to all

73, Shelby - K4WW