[CQ-Contest] SRe: What I want for Christmas

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 20:03:25 EST 2007

I appreciate your (many) comments, Mike, but curious to just how serious a
contester you might be?

I did a quick scan of several of my logs of the past two years, both CW and
SSB, some all-band, some single band, totalling almost 25,000 QSO's from
ZD8Z and 9Y4AA, and nary a sign of your call N3LI or your former call
KB3EIA.  And since I am notoriously easy to work, I guess our paths just
didn't cross?  Or maybe I need to go listen to my tapes and see if maybe I
missed you.

Or perhaps you're just 'lobbing the hand grenade' back over the wall?

73,

Jim Neiger  N6TJ