[CQ-Contest] Life in the World of Packet

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Tue Feb 20 04:24:59 EST 2007

Accusations are most probably unfounded as OE4A must have been Multi Op I am
sure. After years of blatant cheating SO results from him would have zero
credibility anyway so does not make much sense to participate in this class.

The question of whether getting help from cluster to copy the call is
ethical is left open of course but in reality it is also very difficult
mentally not to use this info once you see it already...

73
Tonno
ES5TV

p.s. the only ES5 active in ARRL DX was ES5RR from my station, no ES5E call
assigned yet:)))