[CQ-Contest] Maximum Time Limit for S/O

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Wed Feb 21 14:28:54 EST 2007

Howdy,

So far we've learned that 93% of the operators don't sit in the chair for the whole 48 hours. We've also had expert testimony that sitting there for two straight days isn't the necessarily the best strategy. The conlcusion here seems to be that this isn't a very big problem. Certainly nothing that would justify adding categories or making major rules changes.
And if some crazy man wants to operate for 48 hours in a DX contest in Minnesota more power to him. I just hope he remembers to take his meds in the future :-).

73 Steve K0SR