[CQ-Contest] J7zeroJ Spots

w4ZW w4zw at comcast.net
Wed Feb 21 16:49:22 EST 2007

> > Not once did we sign J7zeroJ, so they are no doubt posted
> by ops who
> > can't copy code all that well, or at all, for that matter.
> How  much
> > can dah-dah-dah sound like dah-dah-dah-dah-dah?  Heck, we
> were  even

I don't think it has anything to do with copying CW.  It has to do with fat
fingers and guys like me who learned hunt and peck typing.  I sometimes hit
the "O" instead of the "0" in normal operation.  Heck, they're right there
next to each other.

My 2 cents.

Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"