[CQ-Contest] Quiet Monitor

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Feb 24 00:05:44 EST 2007

Why do 'disclaimers of affiliation' continue to be made? If I worked for Circuit City or Samsung or the Distributor and I knew these LCD's were on sale through Saturday, should I clam up and not let everyone know about the great deal?

I don't mean to pick on you Paul. Many others do the same thing. So don't take my message wrong. It's just the 'disclaimer' concept drives me nuts!

......well, some people tell me 'nuts' is not a drive for me, rather a very short putt.

Sorry...... I should be working the 160m contest but my antenna is acting up (intermittent high VSWR) in the high winds we have here tonight. I knew I should have soldered those PL259's......

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 3