[CQ-Contest] M/S rule in ARRL DX

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Feb 24 06:44:08 EST 2007

In arrl hf contests there is no multiplier exception to the m/s rule.  m/s
stations can have only 1 signal at a time, and only 6 band changes in a
clock hour.  So if you change bands to work a multiplier then change back
that counts as 2 band changes, there is no time limit for how long you have
to remain on the other band though.

To figure this out you have to read the 'general rules for hf contests' at:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/rules-hf.html

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net