[CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Feb 26 14:44:57 EST 2007

Here's a novel idea...

All the squabbling revolving around team selection would be put to rest if a sign-up roster were posted and the first 50 teams posting their (non-refundable) airfare and lodging expenses to a WRTC PayPal account would comprise the field of players.

So you think you have the guts, skill, talent, resources, energy, hutspa to participate in WRTC? Go for it! This would put all of the propogationally challenged and aluminum deficient players on equal ground.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 3