[CQ-Contest] RTTY SO2R setup

ukbrown ukbrown at acsol.net
Fri Jan 26 13:26:07 EST 2007

   I am trying to get my SO2R to work with RTTY. Here are
the rigs. Rig 1 FT1000mp Rig 2 FT1000D..two Rigblaster Plus
DX Doubler..Built computer using Windows 2000XP Pro. MTTY
and N1MM. We got the Rig 2 FT1000D to work through a spare
com port on the computer.
Here is my question. Do I need another com port on the
computer to do the same as I have for Rig 2 inorder todo
SO2R and will I need an additional sound card to accommdate
this type of set up. Any help is appreciated. Please email
ukbrown at aol.com   or   ukbrown at acsol.net
73's PTL bill brown