[CQ-Contest] New Radios

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:33:25 EDT 2007

>[CQ-Contest] New Radios
>from [Tom Taormina] [Permanent Link][Original]
>
>To:  cq-contest at contesting.com
>Subject:  [CQ-Contest] New Radios
>From:  Tom Taormina <tom at k5rc.cc>
>Date:  Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:09:49 -0700
>
>I'm glad to hear the positive reviews of the K3. I seriously
>considered it but chose a FT200D instead.

Tom, there is a lot of negative feedback regarding the FT2000 performance,
especially in what matter the most to us contester - the ability to dig weak
signals in the presence of very strong nearby signals.

Read this selection:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2007-05/msg00098.html
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2007-06/msg00003.html
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2007-06/msg00004.html
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2007-06/msg00007.html
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2007-06/msg00012.html

I just orded two K3's for my SO2R setup to replace my old FT1000MP's.

I'm praying thy get here before CQWW CW from CT3NT

--
José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh