[CQ-Contest] Surplus FT1000MP Shipping cartons?

Tyler Stewart k3mm at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 22:41:13 EDT 2007

Nonsense.  I used my original double-boxed styrofoam blocked container for
several airline trips into the Caribbean, etc., with no ill effects.  Either
it wasn't double boxed and/or the shipping company totally abused it.
Granted once one of the blocks is damaged, safety is seriously compromised.
The front panel and especially the main VFO knob is quite vulnerable to
impact.

Ty  K3MM