[CQ-Contest] Ø pointers..the OBVIOUS solution

kr2q at optonline.net kr2q at optonline.net
Tue Jul 10 10:55:36 EDT 2007

Hi all:

Well, the solution seems SIMPLE to me.  All M/M's in each USA zone should pool some funds
and sponsor a non-contester in their zone.  Build each sponsored guy a SUPER station designed
solely to have a loud signal to the USA.

Each station gets fixed yagis (don't want them pointing anywhere outside the USA), big
KWs, catered breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks (so lots of ops show up, each for a one
hour shift, 24 hours a day).

Their signal to USA must be louder than NK7U, NQ4I, K3LR, W3LPL, etc., and whomever in the
BH.  And they can only call CQ USA.

That way, there will be no excuse for any USA op to call any other M/M in the USA.

de Doug KR2Q
vy TIC