[CQ-Contest] [RTTY] Man these RTTYers are FAST!

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:00:11 EDT 2007

I usually upload my files within 5-10 minutes after the Contest.
Very easy and want to see what I got.
I think that many Contesters are doing the same for the same reasons. And
RTTY'ers are the fastest.
Yesterday I had a nice surprise - I found 86 QSL's (out of 530 made in the
Conterst) including one  from TG9AKH for the QSO made in NAQP RTTY. He
uploaded his Log instantly and gave me a New One via LoTW.

LoTW does a good job.

73's Andrei NP3D

2007/7/22, Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc at pclink.com>:

> It is less than 16 hours after the end of the NAQP RTTY contest and I have
> over 25% of my 420 contacts confirmed on LoTW!
>
> Here's a list of the speedsters:
>
>      AA3B
>      AB0LR
>      AB0YM
>      AB4IQ
>      AD4EB
>      AD6WL
>      AD6ZJ
>      AI8P
>      AJ1M
>      K0JJR
>      K1ZZI
>      K3GP
>      K3WI
>      K4FX
>      K4HAL
>      K4KO
>      K6DGW
>      KA2D
>      KB1CJ
>      KB2VMG
>      KB8ECG
>      KC0RET
>      KC4WQ
>      KE1JF
>      KE4KWE
>      KG6ZHC
>      KH6GMP
>      KT0DX
>      KV9R
>      N0NI
>      N1UZ
>      N2WK
>      N2ZN
>      N3NZ
>      N4VZ
>      N5TY
>      N7MQ
>      NP3D
>      VE3IAE
>      VE3XD
>      W0RAA
>      W1ZS
>      W2YC
>      W3/NH7C
>      W3BUI
>      W3TUA
>      W5UMS
>      W6OQI
>      W7MRC
>      W7ZR
>      W9HLY
>      WA3AAN
>      WA4OSD
>      WA4PGM
>      WA5ZUP
>      WA6BOB
>      WA7SHP
>      WB8MKH
>      WB9VKZ
>      WG7X
>

> Thanks to all for the Q's and LoTW confirms!
>
> 73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D
WAS RTTY #455 (all via LoTW)