[CQ-Contest] NAQP summer runs: ISO host station

K5ZM k5zm at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 18:28:10 EDT 2007

Hi all,

In a scheduling fluke, I see that I'm going to be home for both cw and
phone(y) versions of this 'test. So I'm looking for a local host. Probably
within an hour or two drive time from the PDX area, though I'd be open to
hitting the road Friday night and crashing at a motel prior to arriving an
hour or so beforehand.

Main interest is the cw test. Being that the summer runs are traditionally
less popular than the winter versions, the rate should be slow enough to
allow me to get in some much needed/sought-after SO2R practice.

Also would like to line something up for NA CW in January and for that one,
I might be willing to fly since it's still months away.

Any suc... er, takers? ;)

73,

Ian, K5ZM

www.k5zm.com