[CQ-Contest] Doing Something Right!

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 19:52:34 EDT 2007

Folks, we must be doing something right!

When was the last time you saw a new transceiver that got perfect 5s on the
first 13 eHam reviews?  Well, check out the reviews of the new Ten-Tec  Omni
VII !!!

When was the last time a new radio got glowing reviews even before its
release, yet the manufacturer still took the time to do extensive beta  testing
with a panel of experts?  Read Tree's review of the Elecraft  K3!!!

All I can say to the folks at Ten-Tec and Elecraft is "Well Done  America!!"

Paul, K5AF