[CQ-Contest] Zero Beating

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Fri Jun 1 00:14:04 EDT 2007

Mike   I find myself , especially on strong signals to call the first time
off by 500hz or more because when I'm tuning across the band I have the rx
open to 2.8 khz.  I try to be carefull to get on freq and sometimes in the
Heat of calling don't get there the first time,  I suspect that some of the
newbies might not have 500hz filters.  ??

Quack