[CQ-Contest] 807s

Tom Haavisto ve3cx at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 10 13:05:40 EDT 2007

Part of it seems to have been missed over the years.  My understanding was that the 807 was a very popular tube with hams, and as the reference pointed out, tubes are bottles...

I suspect the 807 must have had a similar shape to a beer bottle for the reference to be made.  Anyone remember the "stubby"?

Tom