[CQ-Contest] Spotting AD Nauseum

DL8MBS prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Sun Mar 11 06:44:39 EST 2007

Of course the end of the prior posting has to be read as:

But arguments based on chances to prevent cheating sound more like: "We
can´t nail those  power-cheaters (and there also qrp-results making one
think a lot), so we do NOT want to nail those packet-cheaters. Seems
like there is no easy escape from the mild shizophrenia of a competition
(it´s called contest  not activity weekend) based more or less on the
assumption of honesty.

A move with too much S&P through home-improvement stores takes its toll...
Sorry and 73, Chris

(www.dl8mbs.de)