[CQ-Contest] Cut Numbers

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Sun Mar 18 04:38:14 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

I wouldn't think so. A callsign is a callsign and is part of your identity
and thusly required by law; in Canada anyway. A signal report or contest
exchange is not something that is legally required and thereby can be
whatever you can use and be able to decipher.

I saw your post on the UK reflector. Just as a note, I worked OE4A a couple
times in the Russian contest and each time he was signing OE4A from what I
heard.

If I could identify myself using arbitrary callsigns, I'd be :}, the amateur
formerly known as VO1HE. :)

73 -- Paul VO1HE