[CQ-Contest] Cut Numbers

Mirko S57AD miroslav.sibilja at amis.net
Sun Mar 18 09:35:54 EST 2007

Cut numbers were introduced decades ago to cut a bit longish numerical
(ciphererd) radiogrammes and were supposed to use just in strictly
numerical textes.
Thhey should never be used in mixed (both letters and numericals)
textes, so using them inside a callsign is no-no!  They also shan't be
used in, say, grid locators  (EN04 should never been sent as  ENT4)...

Mirko, S57AD

Paul J. Piercey pravi: