[CQ-Contest] Cut Numbers

Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX lu5dx at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 14:16:49 EST 2007

Tree, N6TR recently wrote:     "...Sometimes people complain about me sending "73" when I am finishing a  QSL in the SS - but aside from this being a nice thing to say to someone,  it acts as a "mini CQ" - since "73" has a good presence - and if someone  tuning the band hears this - they instantly know what is coming next and  they should get ready to call me....."

Tree: 88 has even more presence than 73 and sounds so sweet! :-)

73

LU5DX....well, OK, ...88!

  Martin, LU5DX
  My online blog @ http://lu5dx.blogspot.com