[CQ-Contest] A call to action

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:17:07 EST 2007

I have almost always entered as a Multi-op just in case some one dropped by
and wanted to join in

Because I find sharing the fun makes it more fun for everyone

I have on numerous times posted that others are welcome
even non licensed ops can operate when a control op is there

scouts have always been on the top of my recruitement list

but I must have bad breath or something because
it is rarely the turn out I hope for

We manage to get between 2 and 12 ops each year for ARRL SS Phone
the rest of the contest I enter MM and end up solo with me plus pkt cluster

So where and how do we get the invite out with results ????

I appluad everyone that opens their home and Ham shack for guest

73
steve
kg5vk

--