[CQ-Contest] A call to action

Ken Alexander k.alexander at rogers.com
Sun Mar 25 10:37:33 EST 2007

I've been encouraging my 18 year old nephew to join me
in a contest.  I've been emphasizing digital modes
mainly because I think they would appeal to his love
of online chatting.  SSB would be the nexty choice,
but there might be some initial mic shyness to
overcome.  CW contests?  Well...

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS