[CQ-Contest] ANC-4 Noise Cancelling box

N6KI Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 24 19:16:55 EST 2007

Mike,

    I was successful with nulling out a single noise source of a quarry
in a canyon behind my house.
To not have to deal with teh annoying T/R relay in the unit and since
all my rigs have or have
been modified to have a separate receive antenna port, my ANC-4 is always in
the receive path only. This way on CW I can run QSK too,
which the ANC-4 can not even begin to deal with

I am using an outside reference antenna  source close to the quarry's
noise source.

73, Dennis N6KI