[CQ-Contest] A call to action

Robert Naumann w5ov at w5ov.com
Sun Mar 25 09:24:47 EST 2007

While I think that K4WW's comment is TIC, I think that Hank has a very valid
point.

We contesting hams are all getting older. Some of the best of us (N6ZZ,
K2GM) have become silent keys over recent months which are a sad reminder of
that fact.

Something needs to be done to begin to attract younger people to ham radio,
and contesting in particular.

Sadly, I don't have the resolution, but the problem is quite clearly
defined.

73,

Bob W5OV