[CQ-Contest] Remote - my 2 centavos worth

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Thu Mar 29 20:36:02 EST 2007

Simple idea - let the folks who want to operate remote from wherever and however do their thing in a
"remote category" and the rest of us will continue to operate contests as we've done for the past
50 or 60 years.  End of problem.  Otherwise we're dealing with apples and oranges IMHO and the
discussion will never end.    I don't have a problem with remote operation I just don't think those
folks who chose to or must do should be competing with those of us who are doing it the old
fashioned way.

Tony W4OI/HK1AR    (I even still use a keyer to send my exchanges during contests)