[CQ-Contest] Remote Contesting

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Fri Mar 30 07:05:33 EST 2007

So Jeff K1ZM and Ken K6LA will be happy if everyone decides to line the
coastline of PEI with remote stations as they'd now have some competition?
And what about the guys who live there with their tri-banders and wires? I
guess they'd still have the joy of shovelling snow.

How long do you think latency is going to be a problem? I'd say only a
matter of a year or so.

73 -- Paul VO1HE